Pool InstallationsNew Pool installations in Krugersdorp, Roodepoort, Randburg
Sky Blue Pools offers both Marbelite and Fibreglass pool Installations Krugersdorp, Roodepoort & Randburg Areas.
Pool Installations can be a delicate and stressful process, so you will need a professional pool contractor with a very high standard to assist you with your pool design and installation.
Its important to let your imagination run wild when designing your ideal pool so that you get a pool that you will love! Sky Blue Pools will guide you through the process and help you meet your budget.
If a pool is not carefully planned and constructed it could turn into a nightmare. You need to do your homework first, work out what you can afford, what type of pool is right for your home.
Planning your Pool Installation
Planning is all about the practicalities of your new pool which includes working out:
- The size and shape of your pool. Have a think about who will be using it, and what you want to get out of your pool – is it for fitness, entertaining or just so the kids can have a dip?
- Where you can site your pool. Your soil type, trees and how rocky your area is can all influence where your pool can go and how much it is going to cost.
- Municipality requirements. Your local municipality will have regulations, such as how far you can build from the boundary. Make sure you are familiar with the regulations before you start with your pool installation. Better yet use a local pool contractor as they will know the ins and outs of the local municipality requirements.
- You pool fencing needs to be up to spec, otherwise your pool installation could be illegal and dangerous.
- Contact Sky Blue Pools for all Pool Installations Krugersdorp, Roodepoort, Randfontein, East Rand or Randburg Areas.
There are two common types of pools:
Fibreglass pools are made using a precast mold and are then dropped into a hole. They are quick to install, more flexible than concrete pools and less liable to crack but are only available in a limited range of designs.
Marbelite or Concrete pools are the most expensive option but you can design one to fit any space or size. On the downside they can crack if you have unstable soil and they do take longer to build.
Read our article “Marbelite vs Fibreglass Pool installations“
Marbelite Pool Installations
The benefits of a marbelite or concrete pool are that they are completely custom designed, so you can create any shape from rectangular to free form at the same time ensuring that your pool will suit the shape of your yard perfectly. They can also be tied into an existing building.
Concrete pools last longer and are available in various sizes, shapes, and designs. They are more durable than pools with vinyl lining and have a reduced risk of stains, leaks or tears and you can make these pools more attractive by lining them with tiles. Other popular options include paint and pebbled surfaces.
Fibreglass Pool Installations
A fiberglass pool on the other hand is more cost effective with less pool maintenance and upkeep especially if you’re on a budget. They tend to be much quicker to install than concrete pools meaning that you can start enjoying them sooner.
There are a variety of pool shapes to choose from, notably rectangular and free form. As these pools are relatively low maintenance, you can spend less time cleaning and more time swimming (or sun-baking). The smooth and non-porous surface is incredibly easy to clean and is also resistant to stains.
Contact Sky Blue Pools for Pool Installations Krugerdorp, Roodepoort & Randburg to make an appointment for a free quote today.
Sky Blue Pools service the following areas:
Krugersdorp, Roodepoort, Randfontein and Randburg Areas
Our other pool services include:
Our Location in Krugersdorp
Sky Blue Pools